- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site is regulated by the following General Conditions.
Users accept and agree to respect all the conditions included in this declaration.If Users do not accept these terms, Brands S.r.l. reserves the right to ask the Users to refrain from using this site.The access and the use of the web site are for personal use only. At any time Brands S.r.l. can modify the contents of this site, including the commercial terms expressed therein, without giving any notice.
- Selling Terms
The sale of products listed in the virtual catalogues available from this web site is regulated by the following General Conditions of Sale drawn up in accordance with legislation governing contracts drawn up outside physical stores and, more specifically, in accordance with the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206 dated 6th September 2005 (the ‘Consumer Code’). Sales agreements may be drawn up in any of the following languages: Italian, English.
The sales agreement is intended as drawn up between:
- Brands S.r.l. Via Verdi 101, 21017 Samarate, Italia, VAT and registration with Companies House 2386590026 – registered under the Chamber of Commerce Econ. & Admin. Index (REA) no. of PO 230370
- Customer: the physical person or legal entity who has placed an order through this website , which has been accepted by Brands S.r.l
Each purchase order submitted must clearly specify the Product code, its description, quantity and addressee name and address. The website order procedure gives the Customer the option of identifying and correcting any errors in data entry prior to sending the purchase order. Purchase orders sent by Customers constitute proposed contracts that are binding for the Customer in accordance with Art. 1326 of the Italian Civil Code.As confirmation of the receipt of order, Brands S.r.l. shall send the Customer a summary e-mail to the e-mail address specified during registration. Said e-mail is for information only, in accordance with Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 70/2003. It does not therefore constitute acceptance of said order.
The order shall be worked from Monday to Friday during working hours(08.00-18.00). All the requests will be managed during this time.The order will be processed only after the payment confirmation. The executed and dispatched order can't be modified, anyhow, if goods are not jet dispatched, you can ask to modify order by mail to customerservice(AT)eic-pi.com (chenge AT with@). Brands reserve the right to decide how resolve the question. Brands reserves the right, at their own discretion, to accept or refuse purchase orders submitted by Customers.
Order acceptance and conclusion of the sales agreement:
Brands S.r.l. reserves the right, at their own discretion, to accept or refuse purchase orders submitted by Customers. The orders will be confirmed by a subsequent e-mail.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the following section, from Brands S.r.l., who undertake to process the Customer’s order in a timely manner and in any case within 7 days as from the day following the date on which the Customer submitted the order. It is agreed that order processing is subject to effective Product availability. Should the Product be unavailable and/or in the event that Brands S.r.l. should refuse the order, Brands S.r.l. shall inform the Customer of such in a timely manner, and reimburse him any amounts paid. In this case, the Customer shall have no right to any further indemnity or compensation. No orders shall be accepted where submitted by parties who are not legally of age.
Archiving of the sales agreement:
The sales agreement shall be archived in the specific section of the website (Sales Conditions). The Customer may access this at any time by following the viewing procedure provided by the website.
Products are shown in the on-line catalogue in as realistic a manner as possible. The images are provided for general information only and may not be absolutely identical to the actual Product. The Products shown in the on-line catalogue may be purchased while stocks last, without prejudice to the right of Brands S.r.l. to cease availability of any Products at any time and/or alter their characteristics. Brands S.r.l. also reserves the right to update the on-line catalogue at any stage, altering the range or number of Products available.
Brands S.r.l. declines all liability regarding the possibility that, due to a particular configuration of the computer used by the customer or a malfunction, the colors of the products displayed on our site showing slight differences to the original ones.
Products available shall generally be dispatched as quickly as possible. Indicatively delivery terms are as follows:
- in Italy, within 10 (ten) working days of receipt by Brands S.r.l.. of full payment;
- in EU countries other than Italy and in other countries, within 20 (twenty) working days of receipt by Brands S.r.l. of full payment.
Delivery shall be made from Monday to Friday during working hours, by specialized courier in specific packaging/packing to the addressee specified by the Customer. The above delivery terms refer to Products present in the warehouses and must be intended as non-binding for Brands S.r.l. that may therefore subsequently confirm or alter said terms, according to their requirements. Upon receipt of the Products, the addressee must ensure that the Products comply in quantity and description to those ordered. This is without prejudice to the fact that should the Products delivered differ from those ordered, the Customer may exercise his right to withdraw.
Shipping Costs are calculable through the module provided on the payment page .
Customers are asked to inspect the box carefully BEFORE signing for the delivery. If for any reason, the box looks tampered with, either sign for the package with exception or refuse the package. In the event, that the box has been signed for with an unauthorized signature or there is evidence that the package has been tampered, contact email@example.com.
Brands S.r.l. will not be responsable for lack if the box was accepted without exception.
If the package is not successfully delivered to the Client’s address due to a lack of cooperation from the client (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations) as per the Brands S.r.l. commercial agreement, the package may risk being sent back to Italy at the Client’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Italy. These fees will be deducted from any eventual reimbursement.
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 5 of Italian Law Decree no. 185/99, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 10 working days of receipt of the goods purchased. In this case, the Customer must send Brands S.r.l. an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for authorization.
This notice of withdrawal must specify the purchase order number and the Product identification code.Brands s.r.l. will inform the forwarder and will send you a mail explaining what to do.
- The item(s) cannot be worn, washed or altered in any way.
- The returned item(s) must be in the same condition as sent, packaged in an orderly fashion, and have all original tags, extra buttons, dust bags, hangers, etc.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. Brands S.r.l. reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim trunks or briefs) and intimate apparel (briefs, boxers) must be tried on over underwear. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygienic strip has been removed. Items that have any sign of use or wear will be returned to the client.
- All authorized returned merchandise is subject to re-entry inspection at the sole discretion of Brands S.r.l.. Based on the condition of the return and/or the non-compliance of the Return Policy a 10% restocking fee may be deducted from the final refund.
- Brands S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent with the same courier from the original shipment as specified in the return instructions. If an unauthorized return is accepted,Brands S.r.l. will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
- Withdrawal is not permitted for customised Products and Products delivered abroad. In all cases where withdrawal is not lawfully and validly applied by the Customer, Brands S.r.l. shall return the Product to the Customer, at the Customer’s own risk and expense. Should the Products returned by damaged during transport for return to Brands S.r.l. , the Customer shall be informed of all damages reported no later than the second working day as from the receipt of Products. This shall therefore allow the Customer in turn to inform the courier of this fact and claim his rights with regard the courier. At the same time, the Products damaged during transport shall be returned to the Customer at the Customer’s own risk and expense. Should withdrawal be exercised in accordance with the provisions of current legislation (Italian Legislative Decree no. 185/99),Brands S.r.l. shall reimburse the amounts paid by the Customer. Reimbursement shall take place free of charge as quickly as possible and, in any case, within thirty days of the date on which Brands S.r.l. became aware of the Customer’s having exercised his right to withdraw.
For further information :
- PRODUCT PRICES
The price of the Products is as resulting from the price list published on the website, current as of the time of order submission by the Customer. The prices of the Products published on the website are given in the currency chosen, inclusive or standard packing and/or packaging costs and VAT. VAT rates are calculated according to Product type (if applicable). Prices are exclusive of transport and delivery costs. All the above costs (delivery and or special packing/packaging) not included in the price of the Products published on the website, will be separately specified in the order summary and confirmed in the order acceptance e-mail sent to the Customer by Brands S.r.l.
Furthermore, for deliveries to be made to other countries, to Campione d’Italia, Livigno, the Channel Islands and the Canary Islands, the Product prices published on the website are always intended exclusive of:
- any taxes and/or duties applicable to the sale.
- any customs taxes and/or duties.
- any further taxes and/or charges applicable to the delivery of the Products ordered.
The Customer must pay all customs taxes and duties applicable in the country to which the Products ordered are delivered. Any and all additional charges and costs in relation to the release of the Products delivered from customs shall be at the exclusive expense of the delivery addressee. Published prices and final invoices are in Euro or in the Currency chosen by the customer. To help clients approximate the Euro values in their local currency, the web site has a currency converter feature. Final credit card and PayPal debited amounts may vary based on currency fluctuations and bank commissions. We encourages clients to contact their home bank to receive the accurate price conversion and any bank commissions related to the transaction.
Credit cart payment
Payment by Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards must be made on-line at the time of sending the purchase order. The Customer shall be asked to supply details of his credit card account in the purchase order. The request for debit of the corresponding amount shall only be made once the order has been completed. The data of the Customer’s credit card sent during purchase order submission is not accessible by BrandsS.r.l., or to any third parties. The data is therefore received in a secure manner protected against unauthorized access, on Paypal's secure servers who process credit card payments on behalf of Brands S.r.l.. Once received confirmation of payment, we shall proceed to prepare and dispatch the purchase order. Before sending the order, the Customer is given the option of correcting any errors made during data entry.
Credit Card Security:
Since all transactions are processed by Paypal to the Customers is guaranteed security on the purchase. Customer service agents will not ask for nor accept credit card numbers and/or expiration dates.
Brands S.r.l. welcomes payments only from Verified PayPal Accounts. New Clients can pay with a Verified Paypal Account for immediate shipping. Brands S.r.l. will only ship to the Verified Paypal Account Address.
The material included in the web site is protected by copyright. Reproduction, modification, transmission, re-publication and/or re-distribution to third parties for commercial purposes are strictly prohibited without the express written consent from Brands S.r.l.